[time-nuts] HP5386A GPIB

Hui Zhang ba6it at 163.com
Tue Jun 19 13:48:07 UTC 2012

Hello Mike:
    Thanks for your kindly advice, but here have some difficulties to post picture. I decide to put this device away in somewhere and find more technical article like as HP-IB or HP-85 program guide for study. I'll probably buy a second-hand PCI interface GPIB card. I also hope I can pick up this USB-GPIB at right times. Anyway, thank a lot for you and everyone's help.  I will continue to watch this mail list.

Hui