[time-nuts] Vectron Type 229 Crystal Oscillator

Gregory Muir engineering at mt.net
Sun Jun 24 01:15:11 UTC 2012

Have you tried contacting Vectron International?

http://www.vectron.com/contact/index.htm

Several years ago I gathered a sizable quantity of various precision surplus OCXOs of Vectron manufacture for a feasibility demo on a client project.  A phone call and I was into the engineering department.  A fellow there remembered documentation for nearly all of them hiding in a desk drawer.  He PDF'ed the whole batch.

Sorry, the 229 was not part of this doc set.  They were all high precision, low phase noise 5 & 10 MHz ones excessed from a military project.

Greg