[time-nuts] Trimble SMT board

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Mon Jun 25 11:58:49 UTC 2012

It's easy: let it run with the power on, what else? What exactly do you
mean: no PC and what instead of the PC? Trimble products generally use the
TSIP protocol, not a human readable one like the NMEA. Yes, the NMEA isn't
easy to read but usually you can figure out date, time, lat/lon and 3D fix
present or not. With the TrimbleStudio you can configure the GPS to put out
the NMEA sentences (I think, I have no experience with the SMT but usually
the GPSes from Trimble can be configured to some extent).