[time-nuts] Injection locking interconnect

Bill Dailey docdailey at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 22:07:53 UTC 2012

Guys,

I am looking for info on injection locking.  I have been searching around for info.  I found an article that probably answers my question but I can't get to it.

http://www.oldcitypublishing.com/FullText/JAPEDfulltext/JAPED2.1fulltext/11-24pp%20GC05-06%20%28Rajput%29.pdf

Can anyone give me a reference regarding the required interconnection?  I understand the ho and why... I just am wondering how you make sure locking occurs in the right direction.  In other words the target oscillator gets locked to the injected signal and not the other way around.

The application is a synthesized frequency source injection locking a tcxo to improve phase noise.

Doc
KX0O

Sent from my iPad