[time-nuts] LORAN C update

Collins, Graham CollinG at navcanada.ca
Fri Mar 2 14:50:49 UTC 2012

On the subject of Loran C, I have a couple of Loran C antenna preamps kicking around that I have not up to this point done anything with. This talk of Loran C being "back on" has me thinking of the getting something set up to try and receive these new signals.

What I have is one each of II Morrow Loran Preamp A-6 and an Arnav 455-6021 T-1000.

Trouble is I don't have any documentation.

Can anyone point me where I might find some online documentation for either or both of these devices?

I assume they require their power via the coax but couldn't guess as to whether it's 5, 12, 24, or 48V.

Cheers, Graham ve3gtc