[time-nuts] LORAN C update not all GRIs are back on

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 14:51:50 UTC 2012

Additional note I am looking at 8970 F offset and its rolling down very
nicely on 2 austron 2100 series recvrs. 2.3 e-10 so far and its only been
accumulating/measuring the offset for 30-40 min.
So it looks like the chain c references are still in good shape.
My reference for comparison is a HP 3801 thats been running at least 48
hours.
I may not let it drift down to some final result.
Instead, think I will go hunting for other chains.
Regards
Paul