[time-nuts] LORAN C GRIs heard and not. Other info

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 20:43:24 UTC 2012

John
Funny you saythat. In digging around on the internet thats exactly one of
the points mentioned.
Further if the systems just for pnt and some form of communications
distribution as suggested they can dump a bunch of transmitters to lower
overall cost.
I think what I am seeing is experimentation in the great lakes region.
No reason to be dumping 90% of your power out to sea when the goal is
internal coverage.
Very curious indeed.
Regards
Paul.