[time-nuts] Loran in the US

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Mon Mar 5 00:47:30 UTC 2012

Hi

You still come back to what killer Loran-C in the first place - Who is going to use it?

Until somebody shuts down GPS in a big way, not a lot of drive for an alternative. I not saying that is a well thought out situation. It is indeed the position everybody has taken. It is a classic cost / risk issue. Cost is known, risk is assumed to be low / zero...

Bob