[time-nuts] Solar Storm Effects?

Mark Spencer mspencer12345 at yahoo.ca
Fri Mar 9 03:20:23 UTC 2012

Over last day and a half I've been comparing the  10Mhz output of my Jupiter based GPSDO (actually a G3RUH GPSDO) to a BVA OCXO.   So far I don't see anything un expected.   That being said I recognize that it would take a fairly significant disruption in the GPS signal for the affects to be noticeable in the 10 Mhz output.