[time-nuts] 5370B heatsink temperature

Mark Spencer mspencer12345 at yahoo.ca
Fri Mar 9 18:37:30 UTC 2012

Both of mine get quite hot but I've never measured the temperature.  I have placed mine in a cold drafty area of a cold room in my basement.  I figure the heat output can help heat the room.

I pull data from them via gpib (over ethernet) and distribute some of the signals being measured via cables from other rooms so I have some freedom as to their location.