[time-nuts] need a good oscillator

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Fri Mar 9 20:34:33 UTC 2012

Forgot to mention:

please contact me off-list so we don't bother the rest of the lot  here.

Thanks,
Said

In a message dated 3/9/2012 12:30:47 Pacific Standard Time,
SAIDJACK at aol.com writes:

Hello  guys,

looking for a very good oscillator (OSA 8607 BVA or similar)  with
known-good STS from 0.1s to 100s and longer of a couple of  parts in the
E-13's.

Does anyone have anything for sale? I would  take a Hydrogen maser too if
that's priced right :)

Would  prefer 10MHz, but 5MHz would work too. Phase noise should be good
too, my FTS-1200 for example has good sts, but horrible phase noise floor
of
less than -140dBc/Hz, so I am not a big fan of  those.

Thanks,
Said