[time-nuts] Three HP oldies

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Mon Mar 12 16:43:33 UTC 2012

Other then the damage to the 1 rev per second wheel it looks like will
not take much to clean up. My corrent idea
is to start off with making a replacement on a laser printer and once
I'm comfortable with how it looks have a few scales made on
photographic paper. One discount retailer here in the US, Costco will
do 8x10" prints from .jpg files for $1.50 USD each. Cheap
enough to experiment.

The 116AR although totally impractical will still be fun to bring back
to life, but will be some time. Will need to find a manual
first.

-pete