[time-nuts] Three HP oldies

DaveH info at blackmountainforge.com
Mon Mar 12 17:54:53 UTC 2012

A minor nit...

It's Joint Photographic Experts Group -- not Japanese. Designed
__specifically__ for continuous tone color photographs.  It was never
intended for line drawings and will fail miserably with them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JPEG

My local Costco can also handle TIFF files which is a lossless format and
perfect (as well as GIF) for line drawings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tagged_Image_File_Format

You can also buy self-adhesive full-page stickers from your local office
supply store.
Use your laser to print the panel, apply the label and then overcoat with a
matte spray varnish.

Dave