[time-nuts] New to the list

George Allen george_gloria99 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 15:01:47 UTC 2012

I joined the list at the suggestion of Bill, Wb6BNQ.

I am currently experimenting with several frequency standards, an Rb and an OCXO.  While I feel that I am able to measure frequencies with reasonable accuracy, I have no way of accurately determining time, so have ordered a T-Bolt.  I expect that to be here in about 2 weeks.

The big question is "why am I doing this"?  Just because I can.

George
K2CM