[time-nuts] NIST's WWVB phase modulation format paper from PTTI 2011

John Seamons jks at jks.com
Wed Mar 14 20:54:24 UTC 2012

Here is a copy of the paper NIST co-authored describing the new WWVB phase modulation format:
	http://jks.com/wwvb.pdf  (2MB PDF)

John Lowe from NIST said I could redistribute it to the list. It will be available on the NIST website sometime in April once the official PTTI 2011 proceedings are published. When that happens I'll remove my link above and you can find the paper here:
	http://tf.boulder.nist.gov/general/publications.htm  (search for Bin Number "2591")

Also of interest, a company contracted to help with the development will have silicon (and patents) at some point:
	http://www.xtendwave.com/xtendwave-awarded-grant-for-atomic-clock-enhancements.html
	http://www.xtendwave.com/atomictimekeeping.html