[time-nuts] WWVB BPSK Receiver Project?

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 22:24:01 UTC 2012

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 2:51 PM, Attila Kinali <attila at kinali.ch> wrote:

> After the discussion here, i had a similar idea. I want to use the
> STM32F4xx for something bigger and bought two discovery boards to get
> used to them. But i didn't know what i want to do... it should be something
> usefull.. at least half way usefull. And the discussion here prodded
> me that i could do a SDR DCF77 with that. A 160MHz 32bit uC with hardware
> single precision floatingpoint is way more than fast enough to handle that :-

You might want to choose a platform that can run either dttsp or
Gnuradio/GRC or else you will be writing from scratch.  You will spend
weeks doing what could be done in hours.  Look at these
http://dttsp.sourceforge.net/
http://www.oz9aec.net/index.php/gnu-radio/grc-examples

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California