[time-nuts] Xtendwave

shalimr9 at gmail.com shalimr9 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 12:07:14 UTC 2012

"Patent Pending" only means that if you copy the design and sell it, some time in the future (if and when the patent is granted), you may have to stop. You will not have to buy back your products or pay anything or be required to license for past use once the patent is granted as long as you stop selling what by then would be an infringing product.

Considering the time it takes to get a patent, some people take the "patent pending" mark as an invitation to copy and make money quickly before the patent is granted.

Kind of like the "do not call" list, where the list of people who subscribe is sent to the spammers, who then have a month to spam you before they have to stop.

Didier KO4BB

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless thingy while I do other things...