[time-nuts] Temex LPFRS-01

ehydra ehydra at arcor.de
Sat Mar 17 15:18:32 UTC 2012

You must understand the difference between deionized and destillated
water! I think often they sell deionized water of poor quality as
destillated on gas stations etc. Much like "destillated" as a general
synonym for "the best water".

If all fails, simple rain water is very good. Wait for a heavy rain and
throw the first litres because of salts and other ingredients coming
from your roof. Then get the water you want. Discretes can be removed by
a coffee filtre.

Or buy it at a chemicals supplier.

Testing can be done with a resistance meter if you carefully control the
mechanical parameters of your two metalic plates.

I wonder that you can still buy TCE. I thought it is banned in EU. I
know that is a wonderful cleaning product.

- Henry

--
ehydra.dyndns.info