[time-nuts] IOTECH 488 EPROM

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Sun Mar 18 07:18:20 UTC 2012

The text file accompanying the EPROM file on KO4BB's site mentions
using this EPROM image with a NI controller. I have a NI GPIB-232CV-A.
Can I use the image with this controller? If so, I assume that I then
have the equivalent of an IOTECH controller?

I partially disassembled my GPIB-232CV-A and from peering between the
boards, it looks like the EPROM is a PLCC. I can't burn one of those.
If I can use this image with my controller, can someone burn a chip
for me? I'll pay for the chip and shipping, of course.

Joe Gray
W5JG