[time-nuts] IOTECH 488 EPROM

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 18:42:25 UTC 2012

Hello to the group
Joe here are the exact model numbers that I have and do indeed work.
IOmega488a
IOtech Micro 488a
IOtech 488ex
IOtech serial 488a
Black Box 232 to 488a
If I would run across other units at $5 as I have in the past I would
indeed try the mod.
I think the key to the discussion is the MPU board needs to actually have a
eprom socket.
Regards
Paul.