[time-nuts] IOTECH 488 EPROM

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 23:52:20 UTC 2012

A couple of answers.
The difference between the pass through and full controllers is significant
in the ease of use for my 2 cents. Well worth the effort.

Joe I have never seen a NI controller as you describe. What I have seen is
that NI seems to garner rabid interest even at flea markets.
I believe the cntrollers I have been finding are simply black boxes that
look like the old rs232 so no one thinks twice.
Even if they did not work the cases are very nice for projects.
Regards
Paul.