[time-nuts] DIY GPS/GLONASS project

Magne Mæhre magne at samfundet.no
Tue Mar 20 10:26:40 UTC 2012

On 03/20/2012 01:40 AM, John Miles wrote:
> Not many hams have built and described as many interesting projects as he
> has, but his work never got the exposure it deserved because few people
> could find it (or read it), since so much of it was published in Soviet-era
> Yugoslavia.  I've had his archive site bookmarked for a long time (
> http://s53mv.s56g.net/archive/archive.html ) even though I can't read most
> of it.

Matjaz' GPS/GLONASS project was published as an 8 article series in
the english language  publication VHF Communications magazine in
1994 and 1995

   http://www.vhfcomm.co.uk/

VHF Communications has also published quite a few of his other very
interesting projects (from memory - a spectrum analyzer, a
frequency counter, and data transceivers for the 23, 13 and 5cm bands)

--Magne  / la1bfa