[time-nuts] Experience with THS788 from TI?

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Wed Mar 21 21:49:28 UTC 2012

Jim Williams wrote an appnote on how to do this with ~100ps resolution with
 a small number of parts.

I think it was mentioned before and should be in the time nuts  archives..

His circuit can be modified without much effort for higher  resolution.

bye,
Said

In a message dated 3/21/2012 14:03:38 Pacific Daylight Time, lists at rtty.us