[time-nuts] LORAN C 89700 dropped carriers at 1615 EST after a solid 3 days

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 21:27:35 UTC 2012

My experience is you always have to reacquire on the austrons 2100 series.
I think its either the period they were made or a choice, that you
reacquire on loss.

It was pure luck I caught the additional station by logging the screen info.
I have mentioned several times I have not heard the other GRIs only 89700.
Regards
Paul.