[time-nuts] Anyone familiar with SR-620 repair?

J. Forster jfor at quikus.com
Fri Mar 23 21:08:55 UTC 2012

Are there Hall Effect probes for chasing DC faults?

I'm very familiar with the HP Logic Current Tracer, but AFAIK that is only
sensitive to fast pulses, from the Logic Pulser for example.

The threashold is adjustable, so maybe it will sense DC currents.

If it is DC sensitive it'd be even more wonderful. I'll try it after dinner.

Thanks,

-John