[time-nuts] Racal OCXO Option 04E

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 24 15:06:27 UTC 2012

Hi Larry;
I have known of ABC since I went to the UofMinn in the 70's. Peter is the current owner and I have really enjoyed getting to know him during my purchases over the years.
I have purchased many items from him over the years ranging from old manuals and small parts to new in the box Agilent 3458A's. I think they still have a retail store front in MPLS MINN.
I have found him to be very fair during those dealings. I highly recommend ABC.

Thomas Knox