[time-nuts] Distribution amp - Use a video amp unit ?

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Sun Mar 25 19:28:56 UTC 2012

Sounds like Paul and I have similar DA's or will soon when a Leitch gets to the
front porch next week. Its bandwidth is spec'd at 30 MHz.

The only question I have on using DA's is the effect of them being designed to
work in a 75 ohm environment.

One thing to watch out for is what cards they have in them.

-pete