[time-nuts] Distribution amp - Use a video amp unit ?

Javier Herrero jherrero at hvsistemas.es
Mon Mar 26 13:11:17 UTC 2012

I was only kidding a bit, since for a lot of the most common JEDEC and
also non-JEDEC conventional (as opposed to SMD) discrete components they
are similar parts with a similar numbering in SMD, and the 1N914 is one
of them - so I found it not the best example :) . However, the same
argument could be applied to the MMBT3904... in the same sense, !=
2N3904 since in the strict sense it is not TO-92.

Anyway I was not intending to generate any deep discussion about this
matter :)

Regards,

Javier