[time-nuts] FE5680A x-rays

Rich msimardn at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 27 02:23:43 UTC 2012

Ok here they are:

About 30 real-time X-ray images were done in transmission
and the images were captured using the imaging system,
printed and later assembled to create a one meter scale of
the printed circuit board. A low voltage, in the 50kV range,
was used to better visualise the hidden copper traces.

In the attached file the two directories in "Data" are
one: image format in raw (need to be flipped
and rotated as needed if you want to look up or down at the pc board) and
two: in the psd Photoshop format.

They can be converted to jpg with a slight loss of
resolution by many software packages, if
desired. Two other files, in the top level,
are for guidance in positioning them on the chart and a
look at the final assembly result (at much lower resolution).

The images are available at:
http://download.muanalysis.com/FE-5680A.zip

EnjoY....
I am happy as my unit is now working correctly.
It was an e-bay bargain if you don't count the debug time!!!

Hope this info will be useful to others.