[time-nuts] FE-5680A x-rays

Rich msimardn at sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 28 19:26:39 UTC 2012

I have received several requests stemming from the original posting a few
days ago to include a TIFF format in addition to the RAW and PSD format used
in Photoshop. My goal was to trace the 1pps and lock circuit so I did not go
for smooth grayscale in the printed 8x11 pictures I pasted on my shop wall.

They are now in the Data directory. The TIFF images have been properly
rotated so you are looking from the backplate to the top when stitching.

At the link below are about 30 real-time X-ray images were done in
transmission

In the attached file the two directories in "Data" are one: image format in
raw (need to be flipped and rotated as needed) in two: in the psd Photoshop
format and three: in the TIFF format.

Best resolution will be in the RAW format.

Two other files, in the top level, are for guidance in positioning them on
the chart and a look at the final assembly result (at much lower
resolution).

*********
Of note (while I was doing this) is a posting here by Jose Camara that also
did a wonderful stitching job of the individual photos at high res.
Thanks for the nice job Jose.
*********

The images are now available at: http://download.muanalysis.com/FE-5680A.zip

Have fun.