[time-nuts] CW12-TIM vs M12M and the world

Ulrich Bangert df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
Sat Mar 31 12:48:45 UTC 2012

Bert,

sometimes a manual can be a true treasure chest! Just download the PRS-10
manual at

http://www.thinksrs.com/downloads/PDFs/Manuals/PRS10m.pdf

and find starting on page 13 the complete instructions on how to build your
own GPSDO. A basic knowledge of math, programming and control theory is
needed to understand the manual but then: It works. I have constructed my
mown DIY GPSDO on the base of the information that I have found there,
including the pre-filter.

Best regards
Ulrich