[time-nuts] Symmetricom TimeSource 2700

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Tue May 1 19:12:20 UTC 2012

Hello Mark,

you could connect the Fury 1PPS output to the 1PPS external sync input of
the PRS-10 Rb and let is self-discipline to GPS. Set the Fury 1PPS jumper
JP4 to  raw-1PPS (pins 2 and 3), and that will make the Fury GPSDO generate
the raw 1PPS  signal from the Motorola GPS receiver albeit without sawtooth
correction. You  won't need sawtooth correction if you set the PRS-10 time
constant to say 10,000  seconds.

bye,
Said

In a message dated 5/1/2012 10:55:34 Pacific Daylight Time,