[time-nuts] HP 5334A battery

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu May 3 20:53:55 UTC 2012

Tom would agree in general. The charge circuits actually poor. Typically a
resistor.
But here is the other aspect I have run into. The old memories sucked some
real current and would truly drain a LI in 3 months or so. I actually now
measure the draw to understand what I am dealing with. Can I get away with
your trick or am I stuck with a larger battery and in theory plugging the
system in.
nimhs float. Just drop the 1/16 C down...
Regards
Paul.