[time-nuts] Interesting paper: Don't GPSD' your Rb...

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Thu May 3 22:05:33 UTC 2012

OK, I've read the paper. Why not GPSDiscipline your Rb? GPSDiscipline "cum
grano salis" but do it. My LPFRS GPS disciplinator hardware is ready. OK, I
know, the 1E-11 step is too large but I'll try. First I'll take
measurements so that I can think about a disciplining algorithm. Then a
hardware modification on the LPFRS to get access to the C-field could make
it better.