[time-nuts] Oh dear

Javier Herrero jherrero at hvsistemas.es
Mon May 7 10:30:07 UTC 2012

El 07/05/2012 11:20, Attila Kinali escribió:
> But to bring this back to time nutty topics, have a look at
> http://www.colorfly.eu/product.html It's an MP3 player with high
> precision timing. It does not only use two TCXOs with <5ps Jitter..
> No! It also employes a technique known as "Jitter Kill" for the
> ultimate mobile sound experience! :-) Attila Kinali

It plays MP3 or uncompressed audio? ;). And the sliding potentiotemer...
prone to all kinds of noises and imbalance, and the nice wood enclosure,
hand engraved, of course manufactured in a controlled temperature and
humidity environment, that no doubt has a very positive effect on the
sound, probably as good as the EMC shielding that provides. Also I love
this paragraph "On month day of year, the technique of circuit named
Jitter Kill was registered as a patent for the other special technique
of the Pocket HIFI player". When was/will be month day of year?
excellent accuracy :)

I imagine Steve Wan and his team laughing out loud everytime their get a
purchase order.

Regards,

Javier