[time-nuts] Chat Room?

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Mon May 7 15:25:12 UTC 2012

Roberto
you and I have already dialog off list that I value and we will continue.
Some legitimate questions get drowned out by off subject postings but in my
opinion there is room for techno elitism on subjects that are time and
frequency related  I have learned a lot, and for time/frequency  elitism, time
nuts is the place.
 I was referring to chatter that is not in any way time or  frequency
related.
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 5/7/2012 9:38:20 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,