[time-nuts] Interesting paper: Don't GPSD' your Rb...

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at screen.it
Mon May 7 20:59:45 UTC 2012

Yes, interesting, now I realize... but:
>the larger the deviation becomes and lower frequency it will have... and
both makes it >harder to suppress by filtering.
Filtering at what level? Lengthen the sampling time? The average build up?
That is, now I'm not aware and think that I have to correct as slowly as
possible because I think that the oscillator has to be disturbed to a
minimum. Then I see low frequency large deviations, so I think, OK, I have
to average longer to account for. Is this the filtering you are referring
to? So that one ends up increasing the slowness of the system getting only
very slow frequency very large deviations.
Thanks for the help