[time-nuts] Time Nuts at the Dayton Hamvention

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sun May 13 11:46:11 UTC 2012

I'll either be at the TAPR booth inside (booths 455-458, in the same vicinity as the ARRL and AMSAT booths), wandering the flea market searching for The Great Bargain, or hanging out at the flea spaces Bob mentioned.

We'll have a T2-Mini demo running at the TAPR booth (and product available for sale), and I'll be presenting some performance measurements on it, and on the new TNS-BUF isolation amplifier, at the TAPR forum on Friday morning.

See you all there!

John