[time-nuts] Why are 1PPS signals so skinny?

Jim Hickstein jxh at jxh.com
Mon May 14 23:18:20 UTC 2012

On 2012/05/14 18:02, time-nuts-request at febo.com wrote:
> https://assist.daps.dla.mil/quicksearch/  is the search site for military standards.

Hmm.  Doesn't find MIL-TGDBP-41.  I got this from my (now late) great uncle, Bob
Sedgwick -- who was to hydraulics what I am to computers, only he has a number
of patents.

Some smart-aleck at Wright Field, as it then was, put this on a drawing, and it
went without comment for quite a while until someone tried to look it up.  This
escalated to a bird colonel, who then tracked down the miscreant.

It stands for Make It Like The G-D Blueprint For Once.