[time-nuts] NIST Time and Frequency Metrology Seminar

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Wed May 16 14:23:58 UTC 2012

Hi Group;

I am looking forward to everyone getting together. I am open on times to
 meet since I live here I can be more flexible. I know Boulder (at least
 the good coffee shops) and could help with ideas for a meeting place depending on group size.
Thanks for keeping me in the loop and let me know what I can do to help.
Best Wishes;
Thomas Knox

4475 Whitney Place
Boulder Colorado 80305