[time-nuts] HP-3336B Power Supply grief...

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Fri May 18 08:23:00 UTC 2012

Hi Burt

My printed manual for the 3336x has the Rev E  power supply schematic  and
parts layout, if nobody has it already scanned I can  scan it for you later
today.

Just the PSU that is, scanning the whole thing would be a mammoth  task:-)

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR

In a message dated 18/05/2012 05:39:51 GMT Daylight Time, biwa at att.net