[time-nuts] Serial port server .. any interest in a write up onusing ?

Bob Bownes bownes at gmail.com
Tue May 22 15:46:23 UTC 2012

I use the lantronix serial to ethernet converters and I use Xylogix
terminal servers. I've not had much luck getting either to work with
classic windows based applications, though I'd love to do so as I have a
plethora of both.

I use a 64 port xylogix in the basement to connect to all the serial ports
of various servers, routers, and other old or embedded gear without
ethernet. It does that job very very well.