[time-nuts] A counter for phase measures

Volker Esper ailer2 at t-online.de
Sat Nov 3 14:10:32 UTC 2012

Thank you for the interesting information. Now, the time has come to
look for an adequate counter - anyone who has experience with the HP
53132A and the SR620? If they both where at - say 1000 USD - what would
you prefer for the job of phase measurement? I've read about that
massive single shot capability of the SR, but - as being a newbie - is
there anything I overlook at this moment?

Thanks

Volker - DF9PL