[time-nuts] A counter for phase measures

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sat Nov 3 20:36:39 UTC 2012

Hi

In the case of the 53132, the power supply seems to be the weak link. Out of maybe a hundred or so in the fleet, we see maybe one or two die each month. On the SR620 the power supply also seems to go from time to time. Both have the normal keyboard and display issues, but those can be fixed. If you go back to things like the 5335, the weak point is the input amp, it blows if you get +5 on it. Like power transformers - not a replaceable item...

Bob