[time-nuts] Z3801A Problem

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Tue Nov 6 19:59:59 UTC 2012

When I look at the data that the VP is sending to the Z3801A, all I see
are the Ba, Bb, and Bn commands.  I don't know if any of those have
enough low level information to play with.

But if this is a firmware issue, shouldn't there be lots of Z3801As with
this problem?  I suspect that there's a fault with my unit, but I can't
imagine what.  I've got good signal levels.  The SYST:STAT command shows
levels of > 200 on a 1-255 scale for some satellites.

Ed