[time-nuts] Z3801A Problem

Rex rexa at sonic.net
Wed Nov 7 18:50:21 UTC 2012

Back in the early 2000's Randy Warner was working at Synergy and posting
here. He provided a lot of good and accurate details about the Oncores
to the list. You might want to search the archive for his name and scan
through the posts. He was a fabulous, accurate source while he was
posting here, but left Synergy around 2006-2007.

One document he provided is this:
http://www.febo.com/pages/hardware/VPCommands.pdf

In there he mentions the VP firmware versions and that Synergy could
re-flash the firmware for you, but I doubt that option still exists. I
think it may have been mentioned that there was no way to update the
firmware outside of the factory. That is what I remember.

-Rex