[time-nuts] Is it sensible to update every few seconds from NTP server?

bjones0 at mindspring.com bjones0 at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 7 23:28:00 UTC 2012

We had a presentation at our radio club several months ago on digital HF
modes, and part of the presentation was on JT65 and apparently it needs
a precise synchronized time fix on both ends for an exchange to occur.
I do not recollect all of the details that were presented, but they did
say that the default windows time keeper is not accurate enough, and
advocated installing a third party ntp client that updates (way too)
frequently.

-Brian