[time-nuts] Z3805 two frequency maxima

Volker Esper ailer2 at t-online.de
Sat Nov 17 17:50:04 UTC 2012

So let's have a look into the machine... and what do we see? There's a
nice little Symmetrcom oven, with the sign reading "5.000 MHz" - bingo!

May be there's a time saving way to determine the energie of the sub
harmonic: using my spectrum analyzer. It tells me, that there's a 5 MHz
subharmonic at the level of -62dBc.

How would you have calculated the energy? What would be your ansatz?

Thanks so far

Volker