[time-nuts] Warning if buying from directly from Agilent via eBay with Paypal.

Peter Gottlieb nerd at verizon.net
Sat Nov 17 23:07:13 UTC 2012

That works just fine.  I have two Paypal accounts, one tied to my regular bank
account which I use for purchases, and another tied to a small account at a
local bank (where I keep almost nothing) which I use for selling.  As soon as
money goes into that account I use an ATM to withdraw cash, which makes it
harder for Paypal to track even if that bank gave them records as there is no
direct link to my other account.  I did add a credit card to my main Paypal
account but I find that useful at times.

Peter