[time-nuts] Agilent - have now ageed to cover my losses

David Kirkby david.kirkby at onetel.net
Mon Nov 19 16:12:56 UTC 2012

I know people on here complained it was not a Paypal mailing list, and
it should stop. But I thought I'd post this. If you want to comment,
drop me a private email, and not on the list.

======
Dear David,
We would like to offer you compensation for the loss you have incurred
from the Paypal transactions you made. On top of the refund of
£11,010.84 we will also give you a further £500 refund to cover the
difference. These refunds should be in your account within 10 days.
We hope that this will mean that you have not lost any money as a
result of the refund.
 =======

Dave